Friday, November 18, 2011

Extrovert or Introvert

I think i'm an extrovert because normally i'm loud and always doing stuff with friends. I regain my energy by spending time with friends. I think that both have a hard time like introverts are less social and have less friends however extroverts have a hard time keeping their mouth shut and tend to get into trouble more often. If we were all extroverts I think that the world would be crazy and out of control. If we were all introverts I believe that the world would be real calm and a really boring place. In my friends I prefer extroverts because I like to have fun and be social. I think that extroverts are better leaders because they aren't afraid to speak out. I think the introverts are better writers because they can express how they feel with out having to talk to people about themselves. I think that both are good neighbors because introverts keep to themselves and wave every now and then however extroverts are more active and like to be social.

No comments:

Post a Comment